Friday, October 5, 2012

I fucking hate destiny and shooting stars

Write the story that you were always afraid to tell. I swear to you that there is magic in it, and if you show yourself naked for me, I’ll be naked for you. It will be our covenant.

I am so scared of what I want the most. I swear to god looking in her eyes makes me stop breathing for a second. And I'm like, did she just see me, I mean like really see me?

I was having a discussion with a friend
about how much i've been fucked
how much i've fucked
and how little I have made love
been made love to
and how i want that so bad

that when she looks at me, i feel this sun rise
in the back of my throat
and my womb jumps,
not butterflies, womb-somersaults
and its just sweetness, her face is sweetness
her mouth, honey
and i ask myself if she just saw me,
and i don't know
it's just my imagination probably

but some part of me feels like its gonna die
i mean wither away and blow like dust in the wind
if nobody ever looks deeply at me
and is like i see you

this is so human of me,
so fucking human
and i don't like being human
i want to be a superhuman
but i want her to look at me with them eyes just like that
smile curved just like that
hands feeling the contours of my body just like that
mouth kissing mine just like that

and i don't know what to do
because she can't
she knows better
says what she should do is 
put her hands in her pocket and walk
away, 

i fucking hate precarious situations
always feel like i'm dangling on a spider's web
over a cliff
and why i always got to be the one
to be so damn complicated?
will any of this shit ever get easier?

just kiss me. 

Jesus,
Jesus,
Jesus.




No comments:

Post a Comment